Friday, June 6, 2008

HOME


The three of us made it home at about 9:30 Wednesday night and have been enjoying our new family.We can"t say it's been all kicks and giggles...there is a lot to figure out about new food, new surroundings, and how to function on two hours of sleep, but we will get there.
A special thanks to all those who greeted us at the airport...a memory we will all keep for a lifetime. We are looking forward to seeing the rest of our friends and family soon.
Some pics from the first couple of days in beautiful (raining and 50 degrees for a high temp in June) West Beaverton, Oregon:







7 comments:

Unknown said...

Jon and Ang -- I am so excited for you and your new family! Owen has the cutest smile and it looks like Jon already has it down with little O on board and doing the laundry! Your family is truly blessed... I can't wait to meet him!

Teressa said...

Well I must say that Owen looks bright eyed and you and Jon look a little sleepy. We at District Court are so happy for you guys... Now the fun begins!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ang

What a beautiful little boy. He is so lucky to have such a wonderful family. Best Wishes.

Tara

Maureen and Ken said...

Angie and Jon, Your new little guy is a doll. How fortunate Owen is to have come into such a beautiful family. Has Grandma Marilyn spoiled him yet? Bring him to KS soon! Love and blessings.

Joan Harold said...

I'm glad to see Jon is still able to do his favorite thing....laundry...with little Owen strapped to his chest. You guys, he is so cute!! I can't wait to get back there this week so I can come visit you all. Love you guys much!

Unknown said...

So glad to see you all safe and at home. Hope your trip was good. I am sure that you are all so exhausted. Hopefully you will all be able to get some rest. Please give Owen a hug and kiss from me.

Luv ya,
Aunt Pam

Katie said...

Really enjoyed the pictures and videos, he's a cutie. Let us know when we can stop by with andrew and work on some blocking and tackling.
The bromert's