Jon and I are just getting back to the hotel after meeting Owen. It went perfectly!!! He's a beautiful little boy with the cutest dimple on his right cheek. He didn't cry which the foster mom was very surprised as were we :) He smiled a lot at us and let us both hold him. here are some pictures.
Love-
Jon, Angie, and Owen
21 comments:
We were hoping that this would happen...we checked the blog just hoping that you guys would have had the opportunity to say how it was going. Claudine and I were just stunned at how beautiful and natural you guys looked together. So happy.
Just pure happiness for all three of you!!
We can hardly wait to see you all...Thank you for updating!!!!!!
Love Claud and Mike
I am so happy for you guys... HE IS SO CUTE!!!!! Teressa (from Court in Kansas)
What an absolute cutie! Who wouldn't be smiling at the two of you. We are so happy that the first day went so well! Keep us posted!
Mucho, mucho love
Laura and Scott
Oh my gosh, you guys! He is so adorable, you must just want to stare at him...what a cutie! I'm so happy for both of you that everything went so perfectly. No one deserves it more than you two, and I really can't WAIT for wednesday night to get to meet little Owen myself! LOVE him! Congratulations both of you!
Congratulations! Owen is adorable and, Angie, so are you! I love the picture of you and Owen laughing. Jon, you and Owen look so comfortable together - he is a lucky baby! See you on Wednesday!
All of our love to the three of you! Sue
Congratulations you guys! We couldn't be happier for you! Can't wait to meet him!
love, Mike, Betsy and Jack
Wow! I'm so happy for you. I'm amazed that he took to you so quickly. I'll be praying that the plane ride will be just as perfect. He's gorgeous and looks very healthy and happy. He has no idea how great his life is about to get. Keep the photos coming....even if they make me cry.:) Kiss my nephew for me
Love Janet
So cute. Very happy for you guys. I can't wait to meet him. :)
Tanner
Thank you for sharing this joyous event on your blog. It's like getting to be in the delivery room with you. We are all so happy for you. Your pictures made me cry. Owen is so beautiful! His sweet little personality shows through in his pictures. We will keep you in our prayers until you are all safely home. God Speed, From all of us in Kansas. Love Aunt Judy
CONGRATS! you guys deserve nothing but the best! you all look so happy together in your photos. can't wait for your return home so we can see the complete Morris family!!
much love,
Bert
FANTASTIC!!
We have been thinking about you guys since you left and it is so great to hear and see that the first meeting with Owen went well! He is sooo cute and I LOVE the hair!! Good luck with the trip home! See you soon!
Love
Katie, Zach and Andrew
Wow, he is ADORABLE! It is so wonderful to see how happy you both are... and to know what an amazing family Owen is joining! Congrats! Can't wait to meet him in person.
Lots of love,
Michelle, Eric, and Gunnar
Phew. I teared up a little on a couple of those pics! You've got a little character on your hands but who better!?! I can't wait to meet him. He's such a lucky guy to get you two as parents.
Laura
I'm really excited to see you and....I'm going to make funny faces for MinSeo and um and I'm really excited to play with him. And, I'm going to teach him to swim and play soccer...Um, I'm excited to have him stay over at my house lots of times. Oh and I'm going to let him watch me play soccer...oh and I'm excited to see you guys too, Jon and Angie.
I love you guys.
(This is straight from Mack.)
How adorable the three of you are!!!
The Lord does work in mysterious ways - you have truly been blessed with such a beautiful baby boy that will bring such joy to your lives and Owen has been blessed to have been given such loving parents that will nurture and care for him as he grows.
I couldn't be happier for you all!!
Love to all,
Aunt Pam
He is BEAUTIFUL and the 3 of you make a beautiful family. We are looking forward to meeting him - both Will and Amelia looked at his picture and remarked about how cute their cousin is. What an incredible journey to get to this day - we are so happy for you and are sending you good thoughts for a safe and quick return.
We are just flabergasted that this finally happened. You look so happy and i had to dig out another hankerchief. Please come to Kansas right away... July 13 would be good...ha ha.
Love Gramps
Ma says we are just anxious to see him, he looks so sweet.
We love, love, love seeing these pics! You all look so HAPPY together!!! He is gorgeous and we are thrilled for your family!
Keep us posted and can't wait to meet Owen!!!!!!
XO Mandy, Cris and Elliot
You guys (all 3 of you) have been blessed with each other. We couldn't be happier for you! Now, on with parenting this special little boy that God has entrusted to your care! Congratulations!
PAM AND PHIL SCHROEDER
you guys, looking at these pics made me tear up!!! I'm so happy for you, you make a beautiful family.
love, bari
Post a Comment