What an incredible little guy! You all look so at ease -- such a wonderful family. We cannot wait to meet Owen in person - Will and Amelia loved listening to him at breakfast, and they wanted to know what he was saying ;-)
Looks like Owen is settling right in. I check everyday to see if you have added more pics of Owen's adventures. Love looking at them. You all look so very happy. Gentri loves looking at pictures and is always on my lap looking with me. He always wants to know if "Owen come to my house?" I hope we will get to see you when you come back to Kansas.
Hi guys..love the new pictures..but loved being at the airport more..and hanging with Owen on sunday! He is so beautiful,and so loved..see you all when I return in July,Suzanne
Congratulations and welcome home!!You guys are such naturals...I can't wait to see you all in person and meet Owen...I can't wait to squeeze his cheeks and I heart his dimple!!
6 comments:
What an incredible little guy! You all look so at ease -- such a wonderful family. We cannot wait to meet Owen in person - Will and Amelia loved listening to him at breakfast, and they wanted to know what he was saying ;-)
Eager to see you all soon -
What great pictures! It looks like old hat already! The video was great. Just want to kiss that adorable dimple right off!
Great photos!!!! at this rate you guys are going to fill your scrapbook up really quickly. You all look so happy!
Looks like Owen is settling right in. I check everyday to see if you have added more pics of Owen's adventures. Love looking at them. You all look so very happy. Gentri loves looking at pictures and is always on my lap looking with me. He always wants to know if "Owen come to my house?" I hope we will get to see you when you come back to Kansas.
Luv always!
Aunt Pam
XOXOXO
Hi guys..love the new pictures..but loved being at the airport more..and hanging with Owen on sunday!
He is so beautiful,and so loved..see you all when I return in July,Suzanne
Congratulations and welcome home!!You guys are such naturals...I can't wait to see you all in person and meet Owen...I can't wait to squeeze his cheeks and I heart his dimple!!
Post a Comment